We are proud to be hosting our 2023 conference on Kalkatungu Country, in Mount Isa, North West Queensland, Australia.
Murtupuni Centre for Rural and Remote Health's Are You Remotely Interested...? Conference is a biennial event, attracting local, national, and international rural and remote health researchers, clinicians, and community members to share their knowledge and experiences with the aim of changing and improving rural and remote health outcomes, including research projects, collaborations and health practice innovations.
The conference will run over three days, and features:
- Keynote presentations from local, national, and international speakers
- Concurrent sessions covering a range of topics relevant to rural and remote health
- Oral and poster presentations
- Daily social events
- Opportunities to network and connect with others working in rural and remote health
Our conference aims to bring together people who are working towards improving health equity in the Australian bush, including:
- Rural and remote health leaders
- Indigenous health professionals, community members, leaders, and researchers
- Health professionals and practitioners
- Policy makers
- Government and community organisations working in all aspects of rural and remote health
Our call for abstracts is now closed.
For more information, visit our
Please submit any enquiries or ask to join our mailing list using the form below.